Services nationwide including non-contiguous states
Coleman Associates is a boutique consulting and training firm based in Boulder, Colorado with a goal to redesign how health care is delivered. We provide practical solutions to help you produce results that will transform health care for all. Our trainers and coaches come from across the country and various healthcare backgrounds. We have a long-standing reputation for partnering with and improving health centers to produce dramatic results in work transformation and process improvements — results that patients and staff can feel. In 1993 we created Patient Visit RedesignTM, a process improvement program, and since then we’ve helped more than 1500 health care organizations dramatically improve the patient experience and practice efficiencies.
We are process designers and innovators. We are teachers and students.
We are inspired and we inspire others. We challenge the status quo.
We, like you, seek out better ways to do work.
|Sam CAGE: 7YUW2
|D & B DUNS: 035003793
|NAICS: 541611, 611430, 611710
- Our work is funded by foundations, primary care associations and coalitions, government entities, private practices and health centers, as well as insurers
- Through our DPITM (Dramatic Performance ImprovementTM) engagement, health centers have reduced No-Show rates up to 50% and have reduced Cycle Times from 15%-50%
- Our work has improved overall patient and staff satisfaction
- DPITM decreases the amount of outside visit work
- We are a team of nurses, medical assistants, administrators, providers, content experts in NCQA Patient Centered Medical Home (PCMH), and above all, patient re-designers
- 25+ years of successful experience working in all 50 states, Puerto Rico and Guam
Download our full Capability Statement with details, references, and contact information. Find out how we're different and how effective our nationwide services are.